Air Jordan 9 Retro ‘Fire Red’ CT8019-162
- Nubuck Suede Upper With Synthetic Leather Overlays
- Synthetic Leather Detailing
- Mesh Tongue With Lace-up Closure And “air Jordan” Lettering
- Jordan Jumpman And “23” Embroidery On The Heel
- Foam Midsole With Jordan Branding
- Rubber Outsole
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Air Jordan 9 Retro ‘Fire Red’ features color-popped accents on the shoe that originally launched in 1993, coinciding with Michael Jordan’s first retirement from the NBA. The historic silhouette utilizes a stitched white leather upper with grey patent leather overlays and crimson molded eyelets. Additional hits of Fire Red make their way to the sneaker’s various branding elements, including a Jumpman logo debossed on the polyurethane midsole and a globe emblem on the heel tab, the latter signifying MJ’s emergence as an international icon.
There are no reviews yet.